We thank you for your continued support and patience. We operate under new worksafe suggested guidelines. All staff follow strict disinfecting protocols and have taken extra measures to insure client safety. We ask everyone to be patient as we all have to navigate through these tough times together. The salon is open 7 days a week with extended hours. Althought at a lower capacity we will try our best to fit everyone in as best as we can.
Things to know before your appointment:
- If you, someone in your household or in your social bubble have been exposed to/have symptoms of COVID-19 (i.e. fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath) we ask you to please stay home.
- If you arrive at the salon and have any symptoms of COVID-19, we will kindly ask you to please reschedule at a later date.
- If you have travelled outside of Canada & Province in the past two weeks we recommend staying home for the recommended two weeks before booking an appointment
- Please sanitize hands upon arrival
- Waiting area has been removed to avoid crowding
- Coats, bags and personal belongings will not be stored in the closet, please leave belongings in vehicle. If unable to do so we ask you to bring a reusable/plastic bag for your items. Only arrive with just essentials i.e. payment, keys.
- Masks must be worn by all staff and clients before entering the salon. If you do not have one, we will provide one for a small fee. If clients refuse to wear mask, we will not perform service.
- Arrive on time and do not be late for your appointment. Please DO NOT ENTER salon until your stylist contacts you to come in or wait in your vehicle.
- Please come to your service alone, no extra people, kids and pets.
- If you are booked in for a colour service, we kindly ask for clients to wear a top that can get dirty, as we are limited the use of robes.
- Walk ins unfortunately cannot be accomodated right now. All services must be pre booked